KVM Cable (10FT) - KVM USB VGA Wire Cord Plug Male to Male 2-in-1 Kit Compatible RIJER TNP KVM Switch Console, MT-Viki KVM Switch (3M)
- Single cable design connects VGA, USB keyboard and Mouse for easy cable management
- Connect computers with VGA and USB ports to a TNP / MT-VIKI KVM switch device
- Works with any computer equipped with a USB Keyboard and Mouse
- 1x KVM Cable (10FT) - VGA USB KVM Cable Wire Cord Plug for TNP KVM Switch, MT-VIKI KVM Switch
- 2-in-1 Keyboard/Mouse: USB 1.1 Type A
TESmart 2 Pcs 5ft Standard Twin Cable HDMI USB KVM Cable USB Type A to USB Type B (2 Pcs/Lot USB HDMI Cables)
2 Pcs 5ft Standard Twin Cable HDMI USB KVM Cable USB type A to USB type B Twins cable for avoid incorrect insertion 2 Pcs 5ft Standard Twin Cable HDMI USB KVM Cable USB Type A to USB Type B (2 Pcs/Lot USB HDMI Cables)
- Specailly for HDMI KVM Switch
- 5 ft HDMI KVM Cable with USB Cable
- Suitable for beginner user
IOGEAR 2-Port USB DVI Cable KVM Switch with Cables and Remote, GCS922U
IOGEAR's GCS922U simplifies the method of sharing two computers using one DVI monitor, keyboard and mouse. It has video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz giving users excellent, crisp images on the screen every time. It supports USB hot-plugging, making it easy to add or remove USB computers connected to the KVM. Users can easily access any of the connected computers via push button and with its stylish looks and no external power supply requirement the GCS922U is truly an out-of-the box plug and play solution to all your needs! Great for a home office or small / medium size business with needs to consolidate workspace to streamline or develop efficient workstations to eliminate multiple desktop setups.
- Control two computers with one keyboard, mouse and monitor
- 2-Port DVI-D KVM
- Video resolution: 1920x1200 @60Hz
- Switch between computers via remote push buttons
- Plug-N-Play, Built-in cables, Hot-Pluggable
- USB mouse and keyboard peripherals
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
TRENDnet USB VGA KVM Cable,15 Feet, Connect with TRENDnet KVM Switches, USB Keyboard/Mouse Cable and Monitor Cable, TK-CU15
This 2-in-1 USB KVM cables are designed to connect a USB computer to the TRENDnet TK-803R and TK-1603R KVM switches. These cables consist of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and monitor cable bonded into a single device. These flexible, low profile cables come in lengths of 6, 10 and 15 feet.
-Monitor: VGA/SVGA HDB 15-pin Male to Male
- Keyboard/Mouse: USB 1.1 Type A
- Connect computers with VGA and USB ports to a TRENDnet TK-207K, TK-209K, TK-407K, TK-409K, TK-423K, TK-803R, TK-804R, TK-1603R KVM switch
- Monitor: VGA/SVGA HDB 15-pin Male to Male
- Keyboard/Mouse: USB 1.1 Type A
- 2-in-1 USB KVM cable
- 2 Year TRENDnet Manufacturer's Warranty
TRENDnet 4-Port USB KVM Switch and Cable Kit with Audio, Manage 4 Computers, USB Switch, Windows/Linux, Auto-Scan, VGA/SVGA HDB, 15-Pin, TK-409K
The 4-Port USB KVM Switch with Audio lets you manage 4 computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor, mouse, and a set of speakers / microphone. The device comes with 4 sets of USB KVM and audio cables, no additional equipment required. Its compact size makes it ideal for home and business environment.
-Control up to 2 computers/servers with one set of console device
-USB keyboard/mouse emulation with 2 sets of detachable KVM cables
-Compliant with Windows and Linux
-High video quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Multi-Platform supports for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4/G5, iMac and Mac Mini
- Listen to music from one computer while working on the other
- Auto-Scan & LED display for computer monitoring
- Computer selection by face panel push buttons, keyboard hot key commands or Windows-based client switching software
- User definable hot key (Windows only)
-Plug & Play and hot-pluggable
-USB interface power method
-2-year TRENDnet Manufacturers Warranty
- Quick Installation Guide
- 4 sets of USB KVM cables (2 x 1.2 m / 4 ft., 2 x 1.8 m / 6 ft.)
- 4 sets of audio cables (2 x 1.2 m / 4 ft., 2 x 1.8 m / 6 ft.)
- 4-port KVM switch with VGA and USB connections to computers and audio devices
- Listen to music from one computer while working on the other
- High quality 2048 x 1536 resolution for a crisp display
- Supports most operating systems and advance mouse designs
- All required cabling included
IOGEAR 8-Port USB PS/2 Combo VGA KVMP Switch with USB KVM Cables, GCS1808KITU
IOGear GCS1808KITU 8-Port USB PS/2 Combo VGA KVMP Switch with USB KVM Cables, The GCS1808KITU KVM is a combo VGA switch that includes 8 USB KVM cables (4 x 6 feet and 4 x 10 feet). Access and control of up to 64 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 64 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console. A custom ASIC (patent pending) provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation, eliminating the need to manually set the position with DIP switches. Additionally, the GCS1808KITU features high density SPHD 15-pin instead of the usual 25-pin connectors thus allowing for a compact design and installation in a 1U system rack. The GCS1808KITU includes one USB port located on the front panel for easy access and sharing of any USB peripherals. Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers. The GCS1808KITU intercepts keyboard input directly, thus eliminating the need for any software configuration. Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push button port LEDs, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via a menu driven multilingual on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected. Requirements; Console: VGA, SVGA, or MultiSync Monitor, A Keyboard and Mouse (USB or PS/2), Computers: VGA, SVGA, or MultiSync video graphics card with an HDB-15 port , PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports (6-pin mini DIN), 1 x USB port Multi OS Platform Support: Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris and Linux
- Multi-platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris and Linux, supports both USB and PS/2, VGA computers, Equipped with 8 USB KVM Cables (4 x 6 feet and 4 x 10 feet)
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel LED's, intuitive OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys, Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 128 computers from a single console, Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Maximum video resolution: up to 2048 x 1536, Front USB Port - for system upgrades and shared peripherals (fully compliant with USB 1.1), Rack mountable in a 19-Inch (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation Fully supports DDC2B
- Firmware Upgradable
RIJER 8 Port Manual Smart VGA USB KVM Switch PC Computer DVR Selector 1 KM Combo Controls 8 Hosts with Extension Switcher and 8PCS Original Cable
Boytodn 8 port KVM switch Control up to 8 computers with only one set of monitor, mouse and keyboard. Use the front panel buttons to switch between computers.
Resolution:1920 x 1440
Computer Connections:8 Ports
Monitor Connections:1 Ports
Switch method:Button press
Cable Length::1.5m * 8 pcs
Extention switcher cable length:2m
1x8 port KVM switch
8 pcs original Cable
- Control MethodRemote Switch and Button Press Switch, NOTE: Not Support Keyboard Switch
- Main Function Device with 8 LEDs (PC1, PC2, PC3, PC4, PC5, PC6, PC7, PC8), a USB 2.0 port, VGA port maximum resolution 1920x1440! It can conecnter the keyboard and mouse to 8 PCs, PC screen / keyboard / mouse control.
- Support System DOS support, WIN DOWS9X, NT, WIN2000, WINXP, WIN7, LINUX, NOVELL and other operating systems.
- SecurityEasy to install-Connect and Operate, USB 2.0 Port, 8 KVM cables included for instant connection to your PC, high quality and durable cables, designed to offer security and stability in the process of access and operation .
- Applicable place Internet data center, information control center, telecom paging system, securities / futures trading system, data center industry Control environment, teaching environment, test center, video surveillance, power plant monitoring, etc.
StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA KVM Switch with DDM Fast Switching Technology and Cables - VGA USB KVM Switch - DDM KVM Switch
Control 4 VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a single peripheral set, with USB Dynamic Device Mapping to avoid switching lag-time
The SV431USBDDM 4-Port USB VGA KVM Switch lets you control 4 VGA, USB-equipped PCs using a single peripheral set at high-definition VGA resolutions up to 1920x1440.
Instant setup and operation with included KVM cables
The included KVM cables provide a ready-out-of-the-box solution.
Switch between devices with minimal lag through fast-switching DDM technology
For the next level in KVM performance, this VGA KVM switch integrates multi-core dedicated processing per channel and innovative, USB DDM technology that enables you to quickly switch between connected computers with next-to-zero delay. DDM maintains a constant communication channel between your USB peripherals and connected systems, avoiding the time necessary for your systems to re-recognize the devices when switching.
Near universal compatibility with all USB input devices through USB DDM Ports
USB Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) works to significantly reduce switching lag-time and improve overall compatibility with your connected display and input devices, saving you time and money.
All-time Full DDC communication for proper display detection
This KVM offers All-time Display Data Channel (Full DDC) technology to maintain proper display detection among connected systems, a simple one-touch button for hot-key selection and an integrated 2-port USB hub allowing you to share additional peripherals.
Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1440
Ideal for financial/banking industries, graphic designers, multimedia applications and industries using CAD/CAM applications where display clarity is of the utmost importance.
What's in the Box
- 1 - KVM Switch
- 4 - 6ft VGA USB KVM Cables
- 1 - Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- Control 4 VGA USB-equipped PCs with a single peripheral set with USB Dynamic Device Mapping to avoid switching lag-time
- 4 Port USB VGA KVM Switch with DDM Fast Switching Technology
- VGA USB KVM Switch
- DDM KVM Switch
- Cables Included
- Switch between devices with minimal lag through fast-switching DDM technology
- Instant setup and operation with included KVM cables
- Near universal compatibility with all USB input devices through USB DDM Ports
- USB DDM technology and Dual-Core design for lag-free switching
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1440
- All-time Full DDC communication for proper display detection
- Includes four 5ft KVM Cables (USB/VGA)
- Integrated 2 port USB 2.0 hub
UGREEN USB Switch Selector 2 Computers Sharing 4 USB Devices USB 2.0 Peripheral Switcher Box Hub for Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer, PCs with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB A to A Cable
Share 4 USB devices between 2 Computers
UGREEN 4Port USB Switch is an excellent choice to share 4 USB devices between two Comptuers;
It's ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment;
It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs;
Supports More Systems&Hassle Free
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS;
No driver installation required for compatible systems;
Switch at One Push, LED Indicates 2 Hosts
Easily switch between 2 Computers via a push button with LED indicats the active computer;
Power for More
Power up the switch via the Micro USB port to access devices such as External HDD, Digital Video Cameras and more;
1.This switch requires manual control to select the active computer port; it does not 'automatically' switch between ports.
2.Using the provided 1.5M cables to connect the USB switch to your computers and to keep the USB cable which connects your peripheral to the USB switch under 6ft/1.8m.
3. Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter (Not Included in the package, sold separately). Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
What You Get:
USB 2.0 Switch 2 in 4 out *1pc
USB 2.0 Data Cable 1.5m*2 pcs
- This 4 Port USB Sharing Switch allows one button swapping between 2 computers to share 4 USB 2.0 peripheral devices without constantly swapping cables or set up complicated network sharing software;
- Ideal for sharing devices such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive and other USB deivce between 2 computers;
- Great Compatibility, driver-free for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS, simply plug and play;
- Button and LED indicate lights, you can easily switch between 2 computers by a single click on the button with LED indicating the active computer;
- STABLE Connection: USB 2.0 sharing switch with a separate micro usb female port for option power,which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD,Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc. Important Note: Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included, sold separately) for powering. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
TESmart 4K 4x1 KVM Switch HDMI 4 Ports [email protected] with 2 Pcs 5ft KVM Cables Supports USB 2.0 Device Control up to 4 Computers/Servers/DVR, Aluminum Alloy Case 4 Input 1 Output hdmi kvm switche
TESmart 4K 4x1 KVM Switch HDMI 4 Ports [email protected] with 2 Pcs 5ft KVM Cables Supports USB 2.0 Device Control up to 4 Computers/Servers/DVR, Aluminum alloy Case 4 Input 1 Output hdmi kvm switcher
Note: We recommend you use common basic keyboard&mouse, its Keyboard&Mouse USB ports can not compatible with these keyboard&mouse: some mechanical keyboard,bluetooth wireless keyboard&mouse,multimedia keys in multimedia keyboard,keyboard with custom key functions,keyboards with USB Hub.
Please make sure that the USB cable you are using does not exceed 10 ft.
Please Install CR2025 Battery Before Use Remote Control
Using one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 host devices, compatible with the most of keyboards and mouses in the market
With extra standard USB port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to PC
Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
Support auto switching among all devices so as to monitor the devices in specified time interval
Superior video quality - supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p(HDTV), 3D, 4K*[email protected](Ultra HD)
Support keyboard hot keys to control the KVM switch
Available to use Mouse&Keyboard Fast Switch without any delay (0 delay time) after switch host devices
Support resolutions up to 3840*[email protected]
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/ Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
1 x 4 Port HDMI KVM Switcher (Red)
2 x 5ft KVM Cables
1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
1 x IR Remote Control (without button battery) (Model:CR2025)
1 x English User manual
- Using One Set USB Keyboard & Mouse console controls four HDMI computer equipments,support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system.
- Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel source selector buttons, IR signals and hot keys on keyboard.Support resolution up to [email protected]
- With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information,prevent display settings changed while switching input port. Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices.
- TESmart 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross- platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display.
- TESmart 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM.
- Spiked jacket men
- Anthropologie brown sweater xs
- Exhaust 150cc go kart
- Puppy scales digital
- Steel boned training corset