6" PSA Cloth Disk 80 Grit
Tired of buying cheap sandpaper that clogs or doesn't last? If so, now you can afford to step up to Norton professional quality abrasives. Rough sanding of primed and painted surfaces, stripping paint and primers, and heavy stock removal are just some of the applications for these adhesive backed, aluminum oxide cloth disks. 2 discs per pack.
- 6" PSA Cloth Disk 80 Grit
- 2 discs per pack.
PSA Sanding Disc, AlO, Cloth, 6 In, 80 Grit
' PSA Sanding Disc, Vacuum Hole Design No Hole, Disc Dia. 6 In., Grade Medium, Grit 80, Abrasive Type Coated, Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide, Backing Material Cloth, Series R228, Backing Weight X, Color Maroon '
- Price For: Each Vacuum Hole Design: No Hole Item: PSA Sanding Disc Abrasive Type: Coated Item: PSA Sanding Disc Grit: 80 Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide Backing Weight: X Disc Dia.: 6" Series: R228 Grade: Medium Color: Maroon Backing Material: Cloth Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Metalite Small Coated-Cloth PSA Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 6 in Dia., 80 Grit - 50 Each
Metalite Small Coated-Cloth PSA Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 6 in Dia., 80 Grit
- Metalite Small Coated-Cloth PSA Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 6 in Dia., 80 Grit
Norton Stick & Sand PSA Disc, Paper Backing, Adhesive Backed, Aluminum Oxide, 6 inches Diameter, 80 Grit (Pack of 5)
The Norton Stick & Sand aluminum-oxide coated abrasive disc has a PSA mounting system for quick disc changes when used with a random orbit sander. The pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) coating makes it quick and easy to attach and change the sandpaper disc. The aluminum oxide grit is one of the most common choices for general purpose grinding of wood, metal, fiberglass, and plastic and is more durable than silicon carbide grit. The abrasive has been treated with a water-based zinc stearate coating that prevents clogs from forming and can be used in wet sanding applications. The disc has a closed coat, which extends the abrasive's life, maximizes material removal, and achieves finer finishes on metals and hard materials than an open coat. The closed coat is 100 percent covered with abrasive grains and is only recommended for use with non-clogging materials. The paper backing conforms to contours and delivers a more consistent finish than fiber or cloth backings. The backing is made from C-weight paper, which offers a balanced combination of strength and flexibility.
Recommended Grit Sizes
|P120 grit (medium)||For light material removal and smoothing base surfaces|
|P80 grit (coarse)||For moderate material removal and removing surface defects|
|P40 grit (extra coarse)||For heavy material and finish removal|
Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. They are used for a variety of applications from shaping a part to fine finishing, depending on grit size. Low grit numbers such as 40 are coarse and are used for removing excess material and shaping a part. High grit numbers such as 400 are rated as fine and help create a smooth surface finish. Closed coat abrasives are 100 percent covered with abrasive grains, which extends the abrasive's life, maximizes material removal, and achieves finer finishes on metals and hard materials than an open coat. Closed coats are only recommended for use with non-clogging materials. For open coat abrasives, 50 to 75 percent of the surface is evenly covered, which provides a rougher finish because the abrasive grains are spaced farther apart than on a fully coated product. The gritless spaces promote flexibility and resist clogging when abrading difficult-to-sand materials. The flexibility or rigidity of the abrasive product is also affected by the choice of backing material (either paper, cloth, or fiber). Paper backing, the most flexible backing option, contours to the workpiece and delivers a more consistent finish than fiber or cloth backings. Paper backings are categorized by weight from lightest to heaviest (A- to F-weight respectively). Cloth backings are slightly more rigid, durable, and tear resistant than paper backing, but can still withstand repeated flexing. Cloth backing is categorized by weight from lightest to heaviest (J-, X-, Y-, and H-weight respectively). Fiber backing is the strongest and most rigid backing option, and is recommended for aggressive material removal.
Norton Abrasives manufactures sanding, grinding, and polishing abrasives. The company, founded in 1885, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9000 and 14001 for quality and environmental management.
- 5" or 6" diameter disc for use with a random orbit sander
- PSA attachment permits quick and easy disc changes
- Aluminum oxide grit is a common choice for general-purpose grinding of wood, metal, fiberglass, and plastic, and is more durable than silicon carbide grit
- Zinc stearate coating prevents clogs from forming and extends the life of the abrasive
- C-weight paper backing is flexible, slightly stronger, and more rigid than A- and B-weight paper, and provides a more consistent finish than fiber or cloth backings
KoBzA 60 Pieces 5 Inch 8 Holes Sanding Discs - Hook and Loop Sandpaper Backing 10 of 40/60/80/120/180/240 Grit - Optimal Set Sandpaper Assortment for Random Orbital Sander Pads
GET HIGH QUALITY with KoBzA
10 x 40 Grit Sanding Discs
10 x 60 Grit Sanding Discs
10 x 80 Grit Sanding Discs
10 x 120 Grit Sanding Discs
10 x 180 Grit Sanding Discs
10 x 240 Grit Sanding Discs
- OPTIMAL SET - 60-pieces assortment sanding discs 10 each of 40, 60, 80, 120, 180 and 240 grits for rough work and dry grinding wood, plastic and other materials by random orbit sander
- HIGH QUALITY - of base material, glue base and aluminum oxide grain abranet orbital sanding disc delivers a fast and long lasting cut
- MAXIMUM GRIP - hook and loop sandpaper backing confidently holds during operation and makes grit changes quick and easy, and lengthens the life of the abrasive
- 5 INCH 8 HOLES DIAMETER - orbital sander pads suitable for use with random electric or cordless circular orbit sanders: Black & Decker, DeWalt, Ryobi, Bosch, Makita, Mirka, Milwaukee and other
- WIDE RANGE OF USES - this set of flexible sanding discs can be used professionals and home conditions in automotive, woodworking, industrial spheres
Norton A275 No-Fil Adalox Paper Abrasive Disc, Fiber Backing, Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive, Aluminium Oxide, 6" Diameter, Grit 80 (Roll of 100)
Premium P-graded, heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive. Features unique fiber-reinforced, flexible B-weight latex-saturated backing. Excellent choice for high-performance, consistent quality dry finishing on all materials
- Water-based stearate coating resists loading for extended abrasive life
- Disc materials are non-pigmented and prevent color transfer to the work surface
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive is durable and offers a consistent scratch pattern for a fine finish
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive, for easy application without needing solvents, water, or heat
- Paper backing is flexible, and offers a more consistent finish than cloth or fiber
- Premium heat-treated grain provides 30-50 faster cut rate and extended life
- Premium B-weight latex fiber re-enforced paper backing is tear resistant, more flexible and provides easier disc removal
- FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent, uniform scratch pattern
- Superior bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesion (PSA) discs in convenient roll for ease of application
PART NO. NOR36595 Norton 36595, 6" Metalite R228 Cloth PSA Disc, 80 Grit, Aluminum Oxide
PART NO. NOR36595 Norton 36595, 6" Metalite R228 Cloth PSA Disc, 80 Grit, Aluminum Oxide. Cloth PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) discs are used on portable and stationary grinders and sanders for stock removal, dimensioning, blending, leveling and finishing.
- Dog small dresses
- Army wall decals
- Security yard signs adt
- Womens triathlon suit zoot
- Button sweater shawl