Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701, Lightweight Sewing Machine with 27 Stitches, 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholer, 6 Sewing Feet, Free Arm and Instructional DVD
This Brother machine is perfect for multiple everyday sewing projects. Featuring a full range of user-friendly features and a lightweight design, the Brother XM2701 is perfect for beginners who are learning to sew and more advanced sewers who are looking for versatility.
The Brother XM2701 sewing machine offers 27 built-in stitches including blind hem, decorative, and quilting stitches with an automatic one-step buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes. The XM2701 has been engineered for easy use, featuring 6 quick-change sewing feet, including buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, and button sewing feet. Users will enjoy the ease of sewing cuffs, sleeves, and pant legs with the built-in free arm.
Designed for a broad range of users, the XM2701 also comes with a built-in easy needle threader, a jam-resistant Quick-Set top drop-in bobbin, and an automatic bobbin winding system. This affordable Brother machine is backed by a 25-year limited warranty along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- VERSATILE FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The Brother XM2701 27-stitch free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: This machine includes decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches as well as other built-in stitches. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)- 800
- 6 QUICK-CHANGE SEWING FEET: The XM2701 includes 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, zigzag and button sewing
- JAM-RESISTANT: The Brother XM2701 features a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, a brightly lit LED work area, 27 stitches, and 63 stitch functions
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and FREE technical support for the life of the product
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Wide Table, Hard Cover, LCD Display and Auto Needle Threader
This user-friendly and portable sewing and quilting machine offers a wide range of quilting and sewing features at an affordable price. The CS6000i features 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes. There are 9 presser feet included in this machine - buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blindstich, button fitting, walking, and spring action quilting foot. This machine also includes a detachable wide table that is perfect for larger quilting projects.
The Brother CS6000i sewing machine has been engineered for ease of use. A simple-to-view backlit LCD display, an automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and an adjustable sewing speed control system are all included. An easy-to-see, brightly lit sewing area is quite helpful when sewing on dark fabrics. An automatic needle threader has been added to perfectly align thread through the needle. A built-in free arm helps to assist with sewing pant legs, sleeves, and other cylindrical items. The CS6000i sewing machine also includes a hard machine case, making it a perfect traveling sewing machine.
The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine includes a printed Quick Start guide and complete instructions manuals in English and Spanish. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use. This sewing and quilting machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle. LCD Display Size (W x H)- 2.0 x 0.7 Inches
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- BUILT-IN FREE ARM: Doing intricate sewing projects is simple thanks to the free arm that helps sew sleeves, pant legs, and other cylindrical items. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting Machine with 37 Stitches, 8 Sewing Feet, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD, Red
XR3774 Features: -Number of built-in stitches: 37. -Threading type: Automatic. -Bobbin type: Top loading. -Number of button hole steps: 1. Voltage - 110V
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):800
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area
Brother 2340CV, Cover, Advanced Serger, Color-Coded Threading Guide, Dial Stitch Length, Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment, White
The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger that was designed to allow users to create a wide range of cover stitches on multiple weights and types of fabric. The flexibility to create constructive and decorative applications is made possible through the advanced technology infused into the Brother 2340CV serger. Some of the advanced user features include wide and narrow cover stitches, tri-cover stitch capability, and an easy looper threading system. The 2340CV also offers color-coded threading and adjustment dials, which helps to provide higher-quality stitching.
The addition of a presser foot dial, snap-on feet, and a differential feed permits you to adjust the stitch length and speed of material flowing through this advanced serger. The Brother Cover Stitch is built with three needles and one looper thread that can allow you to create professional hems, chain stitching, and decorative stitching. This machine is exceptional for creating the perfect T-shirt with very little effort. With the variety of utility to decorative cover stitches, users can professionally finish edges with a single or dual top-stitching look. This machine allows you to create durable strapping for dance garments and swimsuits or a chain stich finish for hems or belt loops. This product is also backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch comes with an accessory bag that includes a needle set, four (4) thread nets, tweezers, four (4) spool caps, four (4) spool mats, a cleaning brush, a hexagonal wrench, a soft cover, and an operating manual.
- ADVANCED SERGER: The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger that allows you to create a wide range of cover stiches on multiple fabrics. Two needle 2-3-4 thread cover stitch only, Cover Stitch Capability 3mm and 6mm, Stitch length 2mm to 4mm
- COLOR-CODED THREADING GUIDE: A built-in color-coded threading guide helps provide precise stitching for a high-quality finish
- FAST AND EASY LOOPER THREADING SYSTEM: This cover stitch advanced serger features an easy and fast looper threading system to save time. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 1100
- ADJUST DIALS FOR STITCH LENGTH: The Brother 2340CV's adjustable dial allows you to alter the speed of material flowing through the machine
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: The Brother Cover Stitch comes with a blind stitch foot and a gather foot as well as several helpful accessories
Brother XR9500PRW Project Runway Limited Edition Sewing Machine with 100 Built-in Stitches and Quilting Table
Introducing the Brother XR-9500 PRW Computerized Sewing Machine
100 Unique built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions (140 total). 55 Alphanumeric Stitches for Basic Monogramming. Large Backlit LCD screen with computerized stitch selection. 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes. Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects. Hard Cover Protects Your Machine. Unique Flip Stitch Guide. Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches. Automatic needle threading. Built-in thread cutter. Fast, automatic bobbin winding. One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin. One-touch start/stop/reverse operations. Operates with or without foot control. Full Assortment of Accessories Including Sewing Feet and Quilting Accessories. Drop feed for free motion quilting. Create free-form or traditional quilt patterns. Variable needle position. Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches. Embellish or join quilt blocks with the built-in quilting stitches. Use the built-in decorative stitches to embellish clothing, pillows, towels and more. Perfect for creating crazy quilt designs. Create delicate family treasures using the built-in heirloom stitches. Electronic Variable Sewing Speed Control allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project. Built-in accessory storage. Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface. Brightly lit LED Sewing Area. Quick change presser feet. Stitch width and length control. Adjustable thread tension control. Safety power and light switch. Lightweight with built-in handle for portability. Instruction booklet in English and Spanish. 25-year limited warranty. Model Number: XR-9500PRW
- 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
- Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects. Comes with included hard cover
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Included accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine
Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850, 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet, Sewing Font, Wide Table, 850 Stitches Per Minute, Instructional DVD, 25-Year Limited Warranty
For those in search of a versatile computerized sewing and quilting machine, the Brother HC1850 is an exceptional choice. This feature-packed and reliable quilting and sewing machine is great for quilting, sewing, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching. The HC1850 contains 130 stitches plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. It also includes 8 unique styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, elegant decorative stitches, and stitches for quilting, clothing, and heirloom sewing.
The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine is loaded with features that simplify the sewing and quilting. It includes 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming, a built-in stitch reference flip-chart, 8 presser feet, a push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speeds, an automatic threading system, a detachable foot controller, and an exceptional feed system for sewing on almost any fabric. This machine is enhanced with specialty quilting features, including a detachable wide table, a spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting.
The HC1850 is lightweight and portable, perfect for taking to classes. It has been designed with a large backlit LCD display with an intuitive push-button stitch selector. The HC1850 is reliable, affordable, and allows easy threading of top thread and bobbin to create consistent high-quality stitching. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use. This portable sewing and quilting machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Needle Threading System - Advanced
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Brother HC1850 comes with an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Stitch Selector Type:Mode & Shift Key
Brother 5300 Sewing Machine Case White
Brother Universal Sewing Machine Case 2piece carrying and storage case. Fits any freearm sewing machine and most sergers. Molded from durable but lightweight plastic. Locking metal side hinges; builtin handle; stayclean surface.
- 2-piece carrying and storage case. Weight (Approximate) : 5 pounds
- Fits any free-arm sewing machine and most sergers
- Molded from durable but lightweight plastic
- Locking metal side hinges; built-in handle; stay-clean surface
Brother SC9500 Computerized Sewing & Quilting Machine
8 styles of autosize one-step buttonhole and super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches Automatic needle threading, multiple needle positions and drop feed for free motion quiltingSave MoneyIncludes oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects 90 built-in utility, decorative and heriloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functionsEnvironment FriendlyLarge backlit LCD screen with computerized stitch selection and brightly lit LED sewing areaSave Effort55 alphabet stitches with built-in sewing font for basic monogramings Electronic variable speed control allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your projects
- styles of autosize one-step buttonhole and super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading, multiple needle positions and drop feed for free motion quilting
- Includes oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects
- Large backlit LCD screen with computerized stitch selection and brightly lit LED sewing area
- 55 alphabet stitches with built-in sewing font for basic monograming s
Brother Serger, ST4031HD, Strong and Tough Serger, Durable Metal Frame Construction, Large Extension Table, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
Serge with confidence on multiple layers of denim, layered knits, and heavy-duty fabrics with this heavy-duty Brother Serger. The ST4031HD is a durable, heavy-duty serger that is made from high-quality metal inside and out. This is a 3 or 4 thread serger that allows users the flexibility to handle thick materials with ease, yet has the precision to work with lightweight fabrics. The Brother ST4031HD includes a high-durability blade made from carbon steel that can cut a smooth, clean edge though multiple fabrics without hassle.
The strong interior metal frame helps ensure your serger remains stable on your work surface, even at very high speeds. The wide, detachable table built into the ST4031HD keeps heavy fabrics on a level surface with the needle, helping to prevent excess pulling on the needle and thread for better finishing. The Brother Serger allows you to get more serging done quicker by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. To adjust the speed, simply apply less pressure on the foot controller to suit your individual comfort level.
This serger works with either 3 or 4 threads for added flexibility. For example, 4 threads are useful for a strong overlock seam on woven material and 3 threads for overlock stitching on knits or suits. The color-coded guides printed on the machine show you exactly where to place each thread for trouble-free threading. The Brother ST4031HD comes with large spools of serger thread, sewing feet, a soft cover, an accessory bag with a needle set, 4 thread spool caps, 4 thread nets, tweezers, a cleaning brush, a hexagonal driver, a trim trap, a foot controller pedal, an instructional DVD, and an instruction manual. The ST4031HD is backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
- DURABLE HEAVY-DUTY SERGER: The Brother ST4031HD is a durable, heavy-duty serger manufactured with a metal frame and interior components.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SURGER: This Brother serger is a reliable, high-performance 3 or 4 thread serger that can handle multiple layers of denim with ease.
- LARGE EXTENSION TABLE: The ST4031HD includes a large extension table that helps to prevent heavy fabric from pulling the needle and thread.
- SMOOTHER CUTTING EDGE: A high durability blade is made from extra hard metal that produces a smoother cut edge and a professional finish.
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Get more serging done faster by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. Control the speed with the foot pedal.
Brother Jx2517 Lightweight and Full Size Sewing Machine.
The JX2517 handles basic sewing and mending chores while offering exceptional ease of use at a very reasonable cost. Built-in are 17 unique utility and decorative stitches and an included automatic 4-step buttonhole maker in a compact, lightweight sewing machine. The JX2517 also features a jam-resistant drop in top bobbin and a brightly lit LED work area unheard of in this machine category. Repair a hem with the built-in blind hem stitch or create a home decor project. It's Sew Easy!
- 17 Built-in Stitches, Including an Automatic 4-step Buttonholer. 38 Stitch Functions, Brightly Lit LED Work Area. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.
- Easy Automatic Bobbin Winding System. Easy-to-use Blind Hem Stitch. Jam Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin. Pattern Selection Dial. Upper Thread. Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute) 900.
- Included Accessory Feet - Buttonhole foot, Button Sewing foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot. Other Included Accessories - Needle set, bobbin, darning plate, oval screwdriver, power cord and Operation manual. Foot Controller included.
- Drop Feed/Free Motion. Free Arm, Built In Accessory Storage. 25 year limited warranty. Dimensions __ 12 x 5.86 x 15.31 inches, Weight 12 lbs.
- High quality earphones
- Solar landscape rock light
- Gyros 91-16414 high speed steel tap 1-14, plug
- Hanger closet portable
- Gateway solo 1200 laptop