MG Chemicals 8341 No Clean Flux Paste, 10 milliliters Pneumatic Dispenser (Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip)
No Clean Flux Paste. Convenient syringe dispenser ideal for touch up and repair of surface mount assemblies. A unique mixture of high grade synthetic resin and thixotropic agents designed specifically for use with high temperature lead free and conventional Sn/Pb alloys. It provides the fluxing activity levels that promote fast wetting action and maximum wetting spread. Flux paste is a no clean formulation therefore the residues do not need to be removed for most applications. Excellent wettability, no clean, non-conductive, non-tacky residues, compatible with lead free and leaded solder systems, thixotropic paste and RoHS compliant. RoHS compliant.
- Superior fluxing ability
- Instant wetting
- After soldering, the rosin residue is non corrosive, non conducting, moisture resistant, and fungus resistant
- Compatible with lead free and leaded solder systems
- Thixotropic paste; RoHS compliant
ChipQuik SMD-291 No Clean Flux in 10cc. (1 Ounce) Syringe with Nozzle
Remove QFDs, PLCCs, SOICs and chip components without costly and complex equipment. Use ChipQuik with your existing rework equipment or temperature controlled soldering irons. Special removal alloy has excellent wetting ability with a low melting temperature of 136F (58C). To use: apply paste flux to all leads with syringe; melt ChipQuik alloy on all pins of SMD; with wide iron tip; maintain alloy in a molten state long enough to release chip; lift chip from board with pick-up tool. Safe, affordable, easy and won't damage sensitive components. NoClean Paste Flux; 10cc syringe with tip.
- Remove QFDs, PLCCs, SOICs and chip components without costly equipment
- Use with existing rework equipment or temp controlled soldering irons
- Special removal alloy has excellent wetting ability
- Low melting temperature
- Safe, affordable, easy and won't damage sensitive components
Kester 959T Soldering Flux 2oz Bottle, No Clean Lead Free
Kester 959T is a non-rosin organic flux that is specifically designed for rework of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. The extremely low solids content and nature of the activator system results in practically NO RESIDUE left on the assembly after soldering. There are no residues to interfere with electrical testing. Kester 959T exhibits improved soldering performance to minimize solder bridges (shorts) during rework operations.
- Genuine Kester flux is repacked by TekLine Supply in this convenient dispenser
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- Compatible with Lead and Lead-Free Solders
- 2-Ounce Bottle
- No Clean Formula- Low Solids Content for LOW RESIDUE
MG Chemicals 836LFNC Lead Free NO Clean Flux, 1 Litre, Bottle
The 836Lfnc liquid flux: lead free, no clean contains a homogenous mixture of Halogen-free, low-solids organic flux. It exhibits excellent wetting and fluxing activities, and it leaves essentially no residue on the assembly after soldering. The 836Lfnc flux may be used for both leaded and lead-free applications. A chiseled tip provides exact delivery of the flux to the surface. The 836Lfnc is excellent for prototyping and rework/repair of printed circuit boards. It works well on switches, sockets, heat sinks, chip carriers, and surface mounted device pads.
- Excellent wetting
- Low residue
- Rosin/resin free
- Compatible with lead-free & leaded solder systems
Kester 186 Rosin Soldering Flux 2oz Bottle, RMA No Clean Lead Free
The Kester 186 Flux Pen is specifically designed for leaded and lead-free rework of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. Kester186 under MIL-F-14256, was QPL approved as Type RMA.
- High thermal stability for soldering multi-layer assemblies which require higher temperatures
- High preheat temperatures does not degrade solubility of the residue in normal cleaning solvents
- Improves soldering performance
- 2-Ounce Bottle
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
SRA Rosin Paste Flux #135 in a 2 oz Jar
This petroleum/rosin contains NO Zinc Chloride or Ammonium Chloride, making it a better choice for electronic repairs. Rosin leaves a protective coating over soldered area once job is finished
- The ideal flux for electrical and electronic repairs
- Contains 2 ounce in a "hockey Puck" jar
- Formulated for use with tin/lead and lead-free alloys
MG Chemicals Liquid Rosin Flux, for Leaded and Lead Free Solder, 125 ml Bottle
The 835 Rosin Flux contains a type RA rosin-activated flux composed of pure Water White (WW) grade gum rosin. It is a unique solvent system that contains very effective activators. The superior fluxing remains consistent throughout the entire aeration process. The 835 provides fast wetting action and complies with all requirements for type ROM1 flux per J-STD-004. Application: The rosin flux is designed for leaded and lead-free chemistries. Excellent for prototyping and rework/repair on printed circuit boards. Works well on chip carriers, heat sinks, surface mounted device pads, switches, and sockets.
- For leaded and lead-free solder
- Fast wetting
- RoHS compliant
AMTECH NC-559-V2-TF no-clean tacky solder flux (ROL0) 10cc kit USA 16150K
AMTECH NC-559-V2-TF No-clean Tacky Solder Flux 10cc Dispensing Kit 16150K
- ROL0 flux classification - rosin based, low activity tacky solder flux for tin-lead alloys
- No-clean flux - can be left on board for many SMT assemblies (manufacturers recommends cleaning flux residues to avoid board contamination or lower voltage on components with high impedance).
- Wide process window; High temperature compatible; Excellent wetting compatibility on most board finishes.
- Doesn't short components - highly praised by Advanced Reworks Community
- Genuine product made in the USA by Inventec Performance Chemicals. Distributed by AMTECH DIRECT - every shipment must include AMTECH Soldering Profiles card
LA-CO 22101 Regular Soldering Flux Paste, 2 oz
LA-CO Regular Flux is a water soluble flux that meets industry standard ASTM B813. With NSF and UPC approvals, this all-weather flux is the ultimate flux for all copper soldering.
- Water-soluble paste won't leave residue in water piping
- Meets industry standard ASTM B813 and contains no zinc chloride to reduce corrosion concerns
- Non-acid, non-toxic, and lead-free to eliminate safety concerns
- Cleans pipe upon application, allowing solder to run more smoothly around the pipe
- All-weather formula for use in hot and cold climates
Delcast Rosin Soldering Flux Paste 50G
Rosin flux is used to facilitate soldering. It cleans and prevents metal oxidation which allows solder to create strong, long lasting mechanical and electrical bonds. It also acts as a wetting agent, increasing the flow of solder and the efficiency of the soldering process.
- Cleans and prevents oxidation
- Facilitates the flow of solder
- Increases efficiency of the soldering process
- Allows solder to form strong, long lasting mechanical and electrical bonds
- Weight: 1oz
- Yamaha grizzly 350 wheel spacers
- Jamie sadock shirt studs
- Wildkin nap mat
- House of troy desk lamp
- Led strip lights outdoor waterproof