Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer
52mm Diameter Essential for Outdoor Photography Removes Unwanted Reflections Eliminates Glare Increases Contrast and Saturation
- Essential for outdoor photography
- Deepens intensity of blue skies
- Reduces or eliminates glare
- 52mm diameter
- Circular construction
Tiffen 52mm Digital HT Multi Coated Circular Polarizer
This Circular Polarizing filter designed for todays cameras is a must for photographers. The polarizer will help cut glare and reflection resulting in better contrast and deeper color. being a High-Trans Titanium Filter This filter has very high transmissive properties utilizing multicoatings and a Titanium oxide component. These filters are mounted in a light weight metal ring with a matte black anti reflective inner ring and a Titanium finnish outer ring to identify the titanium oxide componenet in the filter. The new coatings for this filter increases hardness and reduces the suceptibility to smearing.
- cuts glare and reflection resulting in better contrast and deeper color
- High light transmission charachteristics
- Light weight metal mount
- hardened coatings for better durability
- Matte Black anti-reflecting inner ring.
Hoya 52mm HRT Circular PL Polarizer UV Multi-Coated Glass Filter
The HOYA HRT circular polarizer filter uses a newly developed High-Rate Transparency film that passes more visible light through the filter while still filtering the same amount of polarized light. The HOYA HRT circular polarizer filter transmits as much as 25 more light through the polarizing film giving the photographer about 1/3 stop more light than a standard circular polarizer. This new polarizing film is also used in the latest HD LCD TVs. The glass of the HOYA HRT filter also has UV absorbing properties making the HRT a combination UV/circular polarizing filter. The most common use for a circular polarizer filter is to darken bright blue skies in outdoor photography, but they also can reduce or eliminate reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water. By rotating the outer ring of the filter the change of effect can be seen by looking though the filter or through the viewfinder if it is mounted on a camera. HOYA is the world's largest optical glass manufacture, making glass to spec for almost every camera and lens manufacturer. HOYA is also the world's largest filter manufacture.
- Newly developed High-Rate Transparency film
- Passes more visible light through filter, yet filters the same amount of polarized light!!
- As much as 25 more light, appx 1/3 stop more than regular polarizer
- The HRT is a combination UV/Circular polarizing filter
AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Lens - 52 mm
An Amazon Brand.
- Circular polarizer--one of the most popular special-effect filters
- Deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare
- Multi-coating reduces reflection
- Ideal for outdoor photography; for use with auto-focus and non-auto-focus cameras
- Measures 52mm in diameter
Hoya 52mm Alpha Circular Polarizer Filter
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
- Great optical quality at an affordable price.
- Precision milled aluminum frame.
- Cir-PL is non-coated glass
- These new HOYA series plus the EVO filters are manufactured by HOYA exclusively for distribution in the United States of America.
Hoya 52mm HD Digital Circular Polarizing Screw-in Filter
Hoya 52mm HD Circular Polarizer.
- High transparency and high durability UV absorbing film
- 25 greater light transmission than standard polarizing film
- 8-layer anti-reflective multi-coating
- Water and oil repellent, scratch and stain resistant
- Wide-angle lens compatible ultra thin frame
- Glass mounted with high pressure press technology
- Polarizing filter for colour and contrast enhancement
- To fit 52 mm thread size
Tiffen 52mm Photo Twin Pack Filters
Tiffen 52mm Photo Twin Pack Filters (UV Protection and Circular Polarizing Filter) OPEN BOX
- UV protector
- Circular polarizer
- 52mm diameter
Tiffen 52mm Linear Polarizer
2/8/200615-19-33... Amazon.com Product Description Produces deeper skies and minimizes reflections in black-and-white and color photography.
- Essential general-use outdoor color filter
- Reduces glare and reflections from non-metallic objects and glass surfaces
- Minimizes haze in both color and black-and-white photography
- Can be rotated to achieve desired effect
- 52 millimeters in diameter
Tiffen 52mm UV Protection Filter
Tiffen UV Protection filter Film, as well as video, often exhibits a greater sensitivity to what is to us invisible, ultraviolet light. This is most often outdoors, especially at high altitudes, where the UV-absorbing atmosphere is thinner; and over long distances, such as marine scenes. It can show up as a bluish color cast with color film, or it can cause a low-contrast haze that diminishes details, especially when viewing far-away objects, in either color or black-and-white. Ultraviolet filters absorb UV light generally without affecting light in the visible region. Using a Tiffen UV Protector on your Digital HD DSLR While the UV Protection filter has served its purpose in the film era for many years it will still continue to be one of the most popular choices in accessories today. Digital cameras have blocks, auto correction and digital filters that combat the bluish color cast therefore making the UV Protection filter a simple protector for your lens to combat dirt, finger prints & that fateful knock or drop. Who are Tiffen? Tiffen has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of photographic filters and lens accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for 75 years. The company has a rich history of innovative product design, superior optical consistency and unparalleled quality. Tiffen has been recognized for its product and engineering excellence earning a Technical Achievement Award and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, as well as an Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Features Low profile black ring Basic UV Protection Protects your lens against dust, dirt & knocks Made in the USA 10 Year Warranty Box Contains 1 Filter 1 Filter brochure
- Most popular protection filter
- Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light
- Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- 52mm diameter
Tronixpro 52CPL 52mm Pro Series Multicoated High Resolution Circular Polarized Filter with Microfiber Cloth
This 52mm ultimate clear polarized filter will not affect color balance.
It protects lenses from expensive front element damage which could be caused by dirt, knocks or scratches.
This 52mm filter reduces lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Especially effective when used dry to quickly and easily remove oil and fingerprints with just a swipe. Can also be used with or without cleaning solutions.
- 52mm HD Filter
- This ultimate Clear Polarized Filter will not affect color balance
- It protects lenses from expensive front element damage
- Reduces lens flare and ghosting
- for Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens, Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor, Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED, Nikon 40mm f/2.8G AF-S DX & More Lenses
- Korg sampler machine
- Play kreative plastic gold coins - fake money party favors
- Bern macon hard hat
- Vince camuto heels tan
- Colt 357 grip